20.5.2016 by Lunas Entertainment
We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with all relevant stakeholders in the company to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
Main responsibilities include
- Responsible for all online and offline graphic material and layouts for Lunas Entertainment online casinos
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Update and create brand guidelines
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- At least 5 years experience from web design
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production and image selection
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Good understanding of responsive and conversion centered design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Good understanding of UI and UX
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- LGBT demographic is considered as advantage
- iGaming experience is considered as advantage
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. You can have a key role in developing the next big online gaming success. We will offer a competitive compensation with benefits. Relocation package is available for those who are settling from abroad.
Our office is located in Sliema, Malta.
Apply to this position:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and CV.